Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

LONG LOST at Last?

So sorry my dear readers- I must have been having too much fun at tiki bar parties, babysitting rowdy great dane puppies, placing second in bar trivia/winning sweet paraphernalia, and opening new shoe stores to really have bothered with you. You can see where the priority lies- mostly at the tiki bar. Sadly my camera was out of comish- as it were, but there are a couple of gems taken by eve and I think I have one of Duff all decked out in his sexy lei- not quite as bad as those people who put sweaters on dogs, but not much better either.


Until I feel so inclined- hopefully more tonight or tomorrow to enlighten you about past events and alert you to the greatness that is Tiki Bar Tv, you will have to settle with this http://chir.ag/stuff/sand/

have fun- and don't forget that on the bottom you can change what you are doing. If you grow a plant- water it.

Subscribe