Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

Weeds....

So the Song for today is from the band Ratatat- which also goes swimmingly with today's topic of Weed- which I actually heard for the first time in college when I accompanied a friend to their dealer's place- that's what he was playing. I also find that drug dealers almost always go by Hilarious names: Chewie, Big Black James, Nancy Botwin....

Dad and I just finished watching the end of the 1st season of Weeds, thanks Andrew for the loan, and well, we loved it. The most hilarious thing however is in the special features wherein they provide you with Weed recipes. You heard me. I was laughing my ass off that they actually did this. Recipes for her Hash Browns, Popcorn Balls, brownies (of course) as well as weed baked ziti, zen zuchini soup, etc. absolutely hilarious. Plus the guy who plays Conrad is hot.

Now on to Season two.

What is also funny is in California where they give out perscriptions. When I was in Santa Barbara I met this friend of a friend who had a perscription for it and the picture on the bottle of a guy being high was hilarious, I'll see if I can't find a representation.

This is such a huge topic I am going to have to extend it to next time because I don't have the time at the moment to do it justice....

But here is something to keep you entertained in the meantime http://celebstoner.com/

Subscribe