Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

Buy me one of these please

I shall post more about this when I have time- but just so you can take a look inside my mind- here is my new passion The Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

It is so good looking, I can't think. However, the fact that it is even offered with an automatic transmission makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. That is an affront to everything this car is- even though I don't know how to drive a stick... I will learn.

Nothing feels better than a carbon fiber fed machine going 190 mph at 11 miles per gallon- truly a green vehicle for the ages. I wonder if it comes in Burnt Umber. I am drooling on my keyboard. Pics to come later- I'll see if i can't find a drive test of it.

The italians are so clever. Not only is this car comparable to the dodge and chevy sport model versions, it cost three times as much... ahh to be italian.

Subscribe