Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

Fall is Upon us

So the web address hasn't changed, but I thought a more subdued picture was appropriate for the change in weather. To be sure I am not ready for this change, as we had a crappy lackluster summer, not nearly hot enough, and it only lasted for about a month, but it is Seattle, and I guess it keeps the Californians away. I am not ready for the cold by any means. Having to walk Duff in the rain is not a favorite pastime of mine. Nor is standing on the beach watching him play as cold wet sand grates my skin.

Speaking of Beaches, that is what this new picture is of. Sadly it is not one of my photos, but it will have to suffice until I take one that is autumn appropriate. If you can name the location, kudos to you- maybe I'll give you a dollar, since no one figured out the last one-- although- I'll sell you a pretty copy (framed and all) of the Loblolly Bay one, should you want some decoration for your house. I need to turn a profit here people. The other one was taken on Anegada in the British Virgin Islands at Loblolly bay. Cool island. Tricky to get into- you have to enter at the right tide or you hit the submerged coral reefs. I suppose coral is supposed to be submerged, but you get the idea. You have to be somewhat talented and know what your doing to get into the harbor properly. It is also located about 12 miles away from anything else, so if you are a bad seaman, don't even try it. It feels like your heading out into sea, into nothingness, and you breathe a sigh of relief when you see it sitting very very low in the water. Maybe when I get home from the 'Shu' I will post my article I wrote on Anegada for a webzine- I think it is legal to repost my own work? I hope? And I have one on the Highland coos, who are just too cute.

But now onto another post!

P.S. it is located in Washington, DUH

Subscribe