Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

How do you pronounce Puyallup?

You can do it at a trot
You can do it at a Gallop,
You can do it real slow
so your heart won't palpitate...
Just Don't be late.
Do the Puyallup!
(make sure you load the video!)


giving you the link to the site should simply be enough, but here's a taste of Mutton Busting (I would have loved this as a little kid):


You basically (the kid) hold on to the wily sheep for as long as possible. Sometimes I love the ingenuity of rednecks and their sense of fun.

I want to go this weekend and go pet some Wallabies, who is with me???


One of my favorite parts of the fair- aside from food (speaking of which the Scotish highland games should be coming up if I haven't already missed them), are ze coos.

Highland Heifers. These little buggers are SO cute! I want one. Think of it as a lawn mower.

Subscribe