Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

Bloging 101

Bloging 101

Summer of Alana isn't what it used to be, I know.  Well I don't have quite the dramatic nomadic lifestyle I used to have- flying across country for parties, whisky tours in Scotland, drooling over celebs in L.A- oh Hugh....

That doesn't mean it isn't still exciting..... well, it is Seattle after all- not to be down on my pseudo home town (the real one is more like the Carmel of the north- that's my new branding for Edmonds- thanks Janie Bunch), but well it's still wet here.  Wet and cold- and when it is wet and cold the adventures tend to take place indoors instead of out- and that is usually where I find the hilarity happening.

I'll come up with some new material soon- I may start another blog that is more topical- like my friend Kyle has with his love of the UW huskies... The Dawg Dude - His breakdown to the West Virginia Mountaineers is hilare.

i have some funny ass stories- just have to find an appropriate place or outlet- or I could just let this become awesome and debaucherous... we will see.

Subscribe