Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

Euro America

I am much to lazy to go into description right now heavily, but so you all at least have something to look at tomorrow morning new, I decided to post.

Euro-pop- trance-electronica is really under appreciated in this country, and I think I resent that. We have received many good things from the old world: monetary systems, swiss chocolate, Hungarian spas, Pasta (China counts), Whiskey, Irishmen-- yet we refuse to accept electronic music. Where do you think that awesome song Drago sta din Te came from: Romania. And who heard it months before you all did.... That would be me, and my favorite radio station ever (only exception is KGAY in SF which only broadcasts during the Gay Pride Parade) C 89.5 Worldwide.

Those of you in Seattle know this. This is the shiz-nit-- most of the time- as an overall station pretty awesome- and it is run by a high school- Nathan Hale. Anyway, C 89.5 plays stuff that is popular in Europe right now. Okay that's all i have time for right now. Check it out!

Speaking of China- I heard this amazing song on 107.7 the End the other day on the way to class- It is Chinese Euro-dance music- I'll see if I can't find out how to put it on here- and if I can even find it! You will adore it.

Subscribe