Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

My Broken Body

So I was planning on writing many a post today to catch up of all the sweet things that happened over the weekend: how opposable thumbs and trade economy have allowed humans to dominate their surroundings so completely- which was tied to the discussion about (had this one before) thank god we don't have many natural predators; Dragons and Dragon Riding; my drunken antics and pearls of wisdom; quantity of beer and nacho dopritos consumed, etc etc

Sad to say I have to put all of this off until I can actually sit down again. Currently I am 10 ft across the room from this beautiful 27" iMac, unable to really move. Quick overview: Busted my back really bad in December, hurt it again Memorial day weekend (I have slipped or herniated disc, and now not more than 3 hours ago F'ed it up real bad simply giving Duffy (For those of you who don't know- my adora-huggable part newfie puppy--- great pictures of him from this weekend) a piece of left over chili dinner i made praising him for rolling over and staying like that.

Needless to say I am in pain- hopped up on at least 3 different types of drugs and oh so looking forward to getting a sweet spinal injection later this week- That is gonna be fun- the needle is as long as a jetta, and probably hurts just about as much.

See that blue stuff spooging from my purple disk? it feels like rainbows and sunshine......

Subscribe