Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

A Contest

Because I don't feel like posting much at the moment I purpose a contest, wherein the winner will receive something, which I will explain:

The Picture that is a background of my title is not any old random picture lifted from a tropical brochure, it is a picture I once took on vacation. The winner of said contest will receive a framed copy of this limited series of 12. Since it is Friday and not may people will read this, the contest officially begins at 6 am Monday PST- thats 9 am for you on the Right hand coast.

I plan on selling these in the future, so you are getting something for free! Something pretty to hang in your appt, or to re-gift!

The winner, to be determined by me, will have provided the most accurate information about the picture as possible. Where in the world was this picture taken, the more specific, the better. Any other pertinent or non-pertinent information you provide may make your entry all the more likely to be picked. I will decide the winner by Wed. afternoon- provided more than two people do this.

You may use whatever means necessary to acquire this information. In the case that two people submit very similar entries, I will choose the one that was submitted first.

Sorry, but immediate family and Margaret are excluded from this contest as I owe Margaret a copy anyway, and family most likely know the location.
You can email me @ alanamcgee@gmail.com or submit your entry to the comments section.

Happy Hunting.

Subscribe