Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

The Day Approaches

As the day approaches for the new Harry Potter Flick, I am becoming obscenely obsessed; as if I wasn't already-- I like to think I have magical powers. Anyway, I am seeing the movie at 12:05 tomorrow night in glorious Alderwood- about 20 skanky miles north of downtown Seattle. I say skanky, because well, Alderwood used to be real seedy- kind of like Lynnwood still is, and how I will always, Always, ALWAYS view Tacoma. They didn't come up with the phrase, "Aroma of Tacoma" because of the tulips fields. (Tulips actually don't smell. Well, they smell like plant matter, but not of any fantastic olfactory scent).

ANYWAY. I thought I would post a couple of my favorite Harry related wear from Cafe press that I am finding right now as I type this when I really, really, really should be studying for Econ classes.

The Snape one says, in case you can't read it: "Snape... Because Ambiguity is SEXY". Once again Alan Rickman needs his own post, especially since I saw him in London, not only in a play, but brushing past me on the street. *swoon*

Then there is the Hermione is Hot, but I couldn't get it to load, but that one would have been for Dae ho. The D.A one i just like the colors.

Subscribe