Pages

Don't blink. You'll miss it.

Sorry Fans!!!

I am very very sorry to my faithful fans, who when bored at their mundane desk oriented jobs load my site only to find no new content! This is a tragedy, as Mel Brooks puts it so well: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."- I love that man.

This small tragedy will be rectified tonight in a slough of posts for your entertainment. However- I am not going to dwell on the missed Passed week, except to say it was awesome. Unsuccessful Salmon fishing, exploding things, relaxing, Carcasonne, extensive boating and therefore burning of the flesh.

But more later. Again I truly appologize- I expect there may be an email appology on the way.

Mea culpa i miei amici, mea culpa. Stercus accidit.

Subscribe